Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bad Day

I'm really tired today. I think I got enough sleep last night, I'm just tired. Pretty sure I'm fighting some infections, so exercising today didn't seem like something I wanted to do. We were really busy all day which makes it hard to get it done during the day (before munchkin's bedtime), so I planned on doing it tonight. Bedtime for munchkin was a nightmare. She's been in her room screaming/talking/playing for almost an hour now. When I came down from her room all I wanted to do was eat skittles, but I turned on the Wii and did a Wii trainer game. I just set up the profile so there wasn't a ton of exercise involved, but it wasn't eating skittles and watching TV. Then, I got on Wii fit and did the body test...I've gained 3.7 POUNDS since YESTERDAY!! What the heck's up with that? So, now I'm tired, frustrated and really craving junk food (which is my best coping mechanism). It's not helping that my husband is sitting here eating freakin' cookies in front of me.
OK, done complaining for the moment (at least on here). Maybe tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment